Rosemary is an aromatic herb that’s often used in cooking, but did you know there’s a long list of health benefits and uses for rosemary? The fragrant herb contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can help boost your mood, and in these uncertain times of COVID-19, we can all use a little stress reliever.
By simply boiling a sprig of rosemary, the scent alone can put you at ease. All you need is a little bit of rosemary, a pot, and enough water to cover the sprig. Once your water comes to a boil, turn off your stove and let the scent waft through your home.
Health Benefits of Rosemary:
- Anti-oxidant: contains antioxidants properties that act as chain terminators of free radicals
- Cancer Combatant: exhibits anticancer properties to fight cancer cells
- Anti-bacterial: proven to contain powerful antimicrobial & antiseptic properties
- Lowers Anxiety: reduces stress levels and nervous tension
- Boosts Mental Activity: aroma of rosemary can increase speed and accuracy in tasks and improve memory by 30%